these chocolates just about made my life
Successes of the month include:
1. getting my trusty little laptop back from the insane world of macland
2. made my first website ever using html for my computer class
3. showed boyfriend the wonderful world of college station and all we have to offer
4. made a new best friend and Arkansas road trip buddy!
5. hung out with my awesome flic sisters and familia
6. extra treasured bonding time with current and future roomies
The Lord has been teaching and molding me in all sorts of ways lately. I won't go in to much detail, but I will relay some life lessons that have been on my heart. 1. Don't be afraid to dig in your past and learn from whatever you maybe running from. 2. Expect past exploring to lead to new awarenesses and thoughts and embrace raw emotion. 3. Let people in, often times they will surprise you and be there for you when you least want to reveal yourself to them. 4. Find community wherever you are. People who truly live life with you and know your hidden nooks and crannies. Friends who aren't scared of the worst and craziest sides of you. If you don't have it yet, be patient AND active. True community takes guts and work and proactive patterns. Granted, nothing I have said or learned is new or mindblowing. Oftentimes I have found, that's how life is though. Repeating stories and lessons that apply over and over again.