1. My sister and I, who have been close friends and fellow trouble makers since the beginning of time, used to pester Momma & Papa Bear all the stinkin time about how we would not be complete until they adopted us a baby brother from Mexico. I have literally no idea what made us decide that was the key to family completion, but for years we would cry and yell and ask Santa for a lil Mexican baby brother.
2. Having a snow bengal cat is my DREAM. These kittens are hypoallergenic & unfortunately cost thousands of dollars. Why does money have to trample my future happiness with this priceless cutie. I mean does life get any better than >> that little nugget of joy?!? *so note: if you want to be my new favorite human, this would be the perfect present
3. In my high school
*note: our team memorized this hilarious/somewhat vulgar Mean Girls rap and would chant it down the halls in competition. Lolz.
4. This past weekend I might have binge watched hours of Catfish: The TV Show & I Killed My BFF.. Needless to say, most the week I have been paranoid about everyone online and all my friends.
5. My all time favorite TV show and character combo is Gilmore Girls. Such a brilliant cast, humor and set. I own all the seasons and have most the shows memorized. Over Thanksgiving, I watched just about every snow/Thanksgiving episode. My favorite of those is when Lorelei and Rory have to scarf down 6 Thanksgiving meals. Those girl's appetites are my inspiration.
All of those still in favor of Jess & Rory, please say aye!
Now for Mr. Bopants:
1. I used to be the drummer in a hardcore screamo band. True life. 2. Fueling my love of the north and cold weather, I have been skiing on just about every mountain in Colorado.
3. I like to consider myself a French enthusiast. This summer my knowledge was challenged in France with some major successes and failures.
4. Pretty commonly, I am mistaken for Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) from the Hunger Games. One day, Annie & I will make a killer HG couple costume. 5. Lastly, I like to think I am on the verge of being famous via a viral YouTube video.
That's all folks! Thanks and gig 'em. What are some fun facts about you?